Friday, October 5, 2012

October 5

Greetings: God bless you this day!

THOUGHT FOR TODAY:
If God has given you promises, then He is the One who is
responsible to fulfill them. God does not need your help or
efforts. What He started in the Spirit will not be accomplished
in the flesh. It is the enemy who tries to discourage you. Satan
will put thoughts in your mind of doubt and self-defeat. Out
loud, tell those forces of evil that God has a plan, regardless of
your abilities. You choose to rest on His promises, instead of
worrying and doubting God by looking at yourself.
(Daily Disciples Devotional)

SCRIPTURE:
Are you so foolish? Having began in the Spirit, are you now, being
made perfect in the flesh? Galatians 3:3

When I feel self-doubts coming on, I tell myself... God's still working on me
and I'm still in His workroom!

Know I prayed for you today. Blessings-Freda

No comments:

Post a Comment