Sunday, March 17, 2013

March 17

Greetings: God bless you this Lord's Day!

Happy St. Patrick's Day!
Today is an anniversary for me I've been sending "thought for today"
out since 2000. It has been on almost a daily basis, except when I was
out of town. Some of you have been following it since the first one
went out. I want to thank you for your faithfulness. This is from last year.
I've also sent out over 750 poems on my poetry blog.
http://fredasgardenofpoetry.blogspot.com

THOUGHT FOR TODAY:
An Irish Blessing:
May your pockets be heavy,
Your burdens be light.
May good-luck pursue you,
Each morning and night.
(From Heartarmers)

SCRIPTURE:
The Lord bless and keep you;
the Lord make his face to shine upon you
and be gracious to you; the Lord turn his face
toward you and give you peace.
Numbers 6:24-26

For Christians, luck has nothing to do with our blessings.
They come from the Lord!

Know I prayed for you today. Blessings-Freda McCoy Fullerton

No comments:

Post a Comment