Tuesday, March 26, 2013

March 26

Greetings: God bless you this day!
This is day three on our journey to the cross. This is perhaps out
of sequences  and happened on Wednesday, but I want to follow
His steps, to the cross and some happened on the same day.

THOUGHT FOR TODAY:
And when the hour come he sat down and the twelve apostles with
him. And he said unto them I desire to eat this passover with you before
I suffer. For I say unto you, I will not eat thereof, until it be fulfilled
in the kingdom of God. And he took the cup and gave thanks and said
Take this and divided it among yourselves. For I say unto you, I will not
drink it again until the kingdom of God shall come. And he took the bread
and gave thanks, broke it and gave it unto them, saying, this is my body
which is given for you: this do in remembrance of me. Likewise also
the cup after supper, saying, This cup is the new testament in my blood,
which is shed for you. Luke 22: 14-20

Jesus had a heavy heart, with thoughts of Judas' coming betrayal and His
coming arrest and mock trial and painful death, so like all of us, He wanted
to share His sorrow with His friends. He wanted to eat one last meal with them.

Know I prayed for you today. Blessings-Freda

No comments:

Post a Comment