Friday, March 8, 2013

March 8

Greetings: God bless you this day.

THOUGHT FOR TODAY:
My sister was looking through her car-owner's manual and her
4 year-old granddaughter, Emma, asked "Mamaw, why are you
looking at that book?" She answered, "I'm trying to find out how
to fix my car." Emma ran to her room and brought back a book
and handed it to her grandma. my sister said, "Emma this is your
Bible. Emma answered, "Yes, mamaw, everything you need to know,
you can find in the Bible, even how to fix your car! What a great faith.
(Daily Disciples Devotional)

SCRIPTURE:
I say to you, whoever does not receive the kingdom of God as a little
child, will by no means enter it. Mark 10:15

Oh, for the faith and innocence of a 4-year old!

Know I prayed for you today. Blessings-Freda

No comments:

Post a Comment