Wednesday, April 16, 2014

April 16

Greetings: God bless you this day!
Today is day 4 on our journey to the cross.
Today's poem "Betrayal " http://fredasgardenofpoetry.blogspot.com

THOUGHT FOR TODAY:
After He finished washing their feet, (including the feet of Judas) He
instructed His disciples to follow His example of love and service,
not only to our friends who remain true, but also to those who have turned
against us. The question is this: Are we willing to follow Christ that far?
(Jan Knox-Power for Today)

SCRIPTURE:
If an enemy were insulting me I could endure it; But it is you, my companion,
my close friend, with whom I once enjoyed sweet fellowship as we walked
with the throng in the house of God. Psalm 55:12-14

This is a tough act to follow, because it goes against human nature, which is to
strike back or get even! May God give us grace when it is very hard to forgive!

Know I prayed for you today. Blessings-Freda


No comments:

Post a Comment