Friday, April 18, 2014

April 18

Greetings: God bless you this day!
Blessings this "Good Friday!"
In our journey to the cross, today we have arrived.
My Poem today is; "Six Hours One Friday"
http://fredasgardenofpoetry.blogspot.com

THOUGHT FOR TODAY
While dying on the cross for our sins Jesus asked God, "Why?" So
asking God why does not have to be wrong.  Just by including the
Lord in our thoughts shows a step of faith. So the why question is
not a sin, but doubting God answer is the sin.
(Daily Disciples Devotional)

SCRIPTURE:
And the ninth hour Jesus cried out with a loud voice, "My God, My God,
why have you forsaken me?" Mark 15:34

We may never have an answer to our why, in this life, but we can trust God
with the reason!

Know I prayed for you today. Blessings-Freda

No comments:

Post a Comment