Friday, July 11, 2014

July 11

Greetings: Good bless you this day!
My cousin Dorris and her daughter Cynde visited us over the
4th and Dorris sent us a beautiful "thank you" card and
I'm sharing excerpts from it with you.


THOUGHT FOR TODAY:
What does "thank you" really mean?
When it comes from the heart, deep inside, it means so much.
It means, taking the time to show you care.
It means, you really made my day.
It means, you make me feel so nice.
It means, you didn't have to, but Im grateful you did.
It means, you've done something special that I'll never forget!
(Chris Gallatin)

SCRIPTURE:
How can we thank God enough for you, in return for all the joy we
have in the presence of our God because of you?
1 Thessalonians 3:9

Be thankful and be sure to express it... everyone likes to be thanked... even
God!

Know I prayed for you today. Blessings-Freda

No comments:

Post a Comment