Tuesday, January 10, 2012

January 10

Greetings: God bless you this morning!

THOUGHT FOR TODAY:
You can have confidence that you have eternal life in
Christ, because the Bible says so (John 3 :16) You can
with all your heat, soul and strength and love others as
yourself, because God commanded it (Matthew 22: 37-39)
You can go boldly to His throne of grace and find help in
time of need, because God told you to and provides the
means to do it (Hebrews 4:16) Prayer is not a human
idea. (John 16:24) (Vantage point Devotional)

SCRIPTURE:
You have made your revelation to your servant" I will build
you a house." Therefore I have found courage to pray this
prayer to you. 2 Samuel 7:27

As I was reading over today's thought. I had no problems with any
of it except Matthew 22:37-39 I'm not sure I've arrived to loving my
neighbors as myself! Thank God for His grace... I'm still working on it!

Know I prayed for you today. Blessings-Freda

No comments:

Post a Comment