Thursday, January 12, 2012

January 12

Greetings: God bless you this day!

THOUGHT FOR TODAY:
One of the best blessings of my life has been the
habit of keeping a prayer journal. Writing down
my prayers, my thoughts and my feelings. The
personal evidence that God's hand is in my life has
strengthened my faith and trust in Him.
(Daily Disciples Devotional)

SCRIPTURE:
Listen to my cry for help O Lord, hear my voice. In
the morning I lay my request before you and wait in
expectation. Psalm 5: 2-3

I have , at times kept a daily prayer journal, however
I have not been consistent in this. It does help to review
them and see how God has answered your prayers.
You can buy one of these journals in any Bible book
store or just use a note book.

Know I prayed for you today. Blessings-Freda

No comments:

Post a Comment