Monday, January 16, 2012

January 16

Greetings: God bless you this day!
Today I've been married to Jim for 58 years.
He is still my best friend and the love of my life!

THOUGHT FOR TODAY:
He comes and gives us the gift of himself. Sunsets steal our breath.
Caribbean blue stills our heart. Newborn babies stir our tears.
Life long love bejewels our lives. But take away all of these-strip away
sunsets, oceans, cooing babies and tender hearts- and leave us in the
Sahara and we still have reason to dance in the sand. Why? Because God
is with us. He still comes. He still speaks. (Max Lucado)

SCRIPTURE:
Be still and know that I am God. Psalm 46:10

Sometimes we have to just be still and let God speak to us, soothe us, fill
us with his unending peace!

Know I prayed for you today. Blessings-Freda

No comments:

Post a Comment