Monday, January 23, 2012

January 23

Greetings: God bless you this day!

THOUGHT FOR TODAY:
Lately, everywhere I turn in the Bible, I am seeing that
God desires a sacrifice of praise and thanksgiving. He
wants me to sing to Him in gratitude for all He has
done and is doing. The word sacrifice reminds us that
giving Him thanks and praise is not easy when we are
feeling guilty, angry, frustrated, depressed or miserable.
But by praising Him during those times, it releases our
faith to look to Him instead of ourselves.
(Daily Disciples Devotional)

SCRIPTURE:
Oh that my ways were steadfast in obeying your decrees!
Psalm 119:5

We can relate to the Psalm, we fall short sometimes , but
God's grace is always there to back us up!

Know I prayed for you today. Blessings-Freda

No comments:

Post a Comment