Tuesday, March 10, 2015

March 10

Greetings: God bless you this day!
Thanks for the prayers for John's surgery. The surgery went well.
We talked to him a few minute last night and he will probably get
to go home tomorrow!

THOUGHT FOR TODAY:
I am who I am...
Forgiven you see.
I am who I am...
Christ died fro me.
(The last verse of today's poem)
http://fredasgardenofpoetry.blogspot.com

SCRIPTURE:
But by the grace of God I am who I am.
1 Corinthians 15:10

We are who we are by our ancestry, by the experiences we've had,
by whom we associate with and by our own thoughts and actions.
But none off that matters if we are Christians, for we are Christians
by the grace of God and forgiven by the sacrifice of Jesus Christ!

Know I prayed for you today. Blessings-Freda

No comments:

Post a Comment