Saturday, March 14, 2015

March 14

Greetings: God bless you this day!
Our daughter Janet and her husband Richard are traveling here
today from Nashville and their son Russell and his wife Jennifer
and their one-year-old son, Camden are traveling from Boston.
Please pray for safe travel and safe travel from LAX.

THOUGHT FOR TODAY:
"I go to prepare a place for you." Out of despair a note of joy.
It is comforting to know that we go to a prepared place!
(Michio Nagal-Power for Today)

SCRIPTURE:
I go to prepare a place for you. I will come back and take you with me.
John 14:2-3

You know with any trip you take, you must prepare for it and so it is with
our heavenly journey ...we must prepare for the joy that will be ours!

Know I prayed for you today. Blessings-Freda

No comments:

Post a Comment