Sunday, March 8, 2015

March 8

Greetings: God bless you this Lord's day.
Please keep our son , John and granddaughter, Katie in your prayers.
John has surgery in the morning and Katie came home from college in
Oregon to see her daddy over the weekend and has to return today. It
is an 11 hour drive and she is by herself.

THOUGHT FOR TODAY:
Charles Plumb  was a jet pilot in Vietnam, and his plane was destroyed
by an air missile and he ejected and parachuted into enemy hands. He spent
six years in a prison camp, after his ordeal, he lectures about his experiences.
One day a fellow came up to him and said, "You don't know me, but I packed
your parachute the day you were shot down."
Plumb said, "Thank you, the parachute worked or I wouldn't be here today!"
If it wasn't for somebody else, or perhaps many somebody elses- most of us
would not be here today.
And if it was not for somebody else telling us about Jesus, we would not know Him.
(From an Email Friend-Doreen)

SCRIPTURE:
I thank my God every time I remember you.
Philippians 1:3

We all have so many people to thank for our survival and growth, our parents, teachers
doctors, soldiers and many, many unseen that have packed our parachute, so to speak.

Know I prayed for you today. Blessings-Freda

No comments:

Post a Comment