Monday, March 9, 2015

March 9

Greetings: God bless you this day!

Thanks for your prayers for Katie, she made it safely back to school
about 8:30 last night. Keep John in your prayers today. He should be
going into surgery about now. It is hard for me not to be there, But he
did not want me to fight the traffic down there, it's about 20 miles, and
I did not want to add to his stress, by insisting.

THOUGHT FOR TODAY:
Rainbows and promises
Showers from above.
Rainbows and promises
Form the God of Love!
(The last verse of today's poem)

SCRIPTURE:
I have set a rainbow in the clouds, and it will be a sign of a covenant
between me and earth. Genesis 9:13

I'm always in awe of rainbows when I see one. It is more than just a
message from God, it is a promise, and it always reminds me that God
keeps His promises

Know I prayed for you today. Blessings-Freda

No comments:

Post a Comment