Tuesday, March 17, 2015

March 17

Greetings; God bless you this day!

Happy St. Patrick's Day!
This is an anniversary for me. I begin this blog in 2000
and I have sent it our on almost a daily basis since then.
Some of you have been following it since the beginning
and I want to thank you for your faithfulness.

THOUGHT FOR TODAY:
An Irish Blessing.:
May your pockets be heavy,
Your burdens be light.
May good luck pursue,
Each morning and night.
(From Heartwarmers)

SCRIPTURE:
The Lord bless and keep you;
The Lord make his face to shine upon you
and be gracious to you; the Lord turn his face
toward you and give you peace.
Numbers 6:24-26

For the Christian, luck has nothing to do with the
blessings we receive from God!

Know I prayed for you today. Blessings-Freda


No comments:

Post a Comment