Thursday, January 12, 2017

January 12

Greetings: God bless you this day!

Sorry no thought yesterday, spent the day at the
hospital with Jim. His surgery went well and he had a pretty
good night. Had to have the oxygen on about 2 Am and felt
sick and had a bit of a headache (the effects of the meds wearing
off) but he went back to sleep and slept the rest of the night.

THOUGHT FOR TODAY:
The Lord asks us to be in accord with Him. He offers us security,
safety and protection. He says, "I the Lord will take hold of your
hand." ( Sue Latham-Power for Today)

SCRIPTURE:
"For I am the Lord, your God, who takes hold of your right hand and says,
 Do not fear; I will help you." Isaiah 41:13

I certainly felt His hand upon us yesterday. Everyone we met was a blessing.
Nurses, doctors, volunteers. I told one older lady volunteer, it was so nice that
she would volunteer at the hospital, and she said "I get much more than I give."
I answered."Any time we give, we always get more than we give,"

Know I prayed for you today. Blessings-Freda

No comments:

Post a Comment