Tuesday, January 31, 2017

January 31

Greetings: God bless you this day!

SCRIPTURE:
Sparrows may not be worth much, yet God takes care of them. He
knows when one falls to the ground. He tells us not to be afraid,
because we are worth much more than sparrows.
(Gaynelle Thomas-Power for Today)

SCRIPTURE:
Are not two sparrows sold for a penny? Yet not one of them falls
to the ground apart from the will of your Father. So don't be afraid;
you are worth more than any sparrows. Matthew 10:29-31

On my walk this morning I saw a little sparrow light in a bush and
I thought of this Scripture. It is such a comforting thought that God
loves and takes care of us, but being all too human, we still fret and
worry. I for one am thankful for His grace!

Know I prayed for you today: Blessings-Freda

No comments:

Post a Comment