Wednesday, January 18, 2017

January 18

Greetings: God bless you this day.

THOUGHT FOR TODAY:
I woke up this morning
There are many who did not.
I woke up this morning
I'll not complain about my lot.
(First verse of today's poem)
http://fredasgardenofpoetry.blogspot.com

SCRIPTURE:
This is the day the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad
in it. Psalm 118:24

God woke you up this morning, He still has work for you to do.
So smile, give someone a hug, tell those you love, that you do love
them, be polite to everyone you meet. spread love and joy in a love-
less and joyless world!

Know I prayed for you today. Blessing-Freda

2 comments:

  1. Hi Freda! With all the PT and discomfort in my back and shoulders, I needed this post today. God's not done with me, I can still serve him. And as you said, many can't.
    Wednesday blessings,
    Ceil

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes as long as He keeps waking us up each morning, He has work for us to do. I hope you're feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete