Sunday, January 8, 2017

January 8

Greetings; God bless you this Lord's Day

THOUGHT FOR TODAY:
When I find myself wallowing in self-pity and wonder.. do I matter?
I turn to the Gospel accounts of the life of Jesus and conclude of
course I do!. Jesus is indeed the answer. (Philip Yancey-paraphrased)

SCRIPTURE:
I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down his life for his
sheep. John 10:11

All life matters to God and so I must conclude that I certainly do matter
and so do you!

Know I prayed for you today. Blessings-Freda

1 comment:

  1. Hi Freda! Happy New Year to you! I do often get a little bit down and wonder if what I'm doing has any value at all. But, as you write here, we sure do.
    Created for a mission, born for a blessed reason, that's us. I hope that 2017 shows us more and more of the reasons :)
    Ceil

    ReplyDelete